Spiral Duct Manufacturing in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Though it's often hidden in the walls, ductwork has an important job to do, and spiral duct does it exceptionally well. If you work in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), partner with HMF Duct for the products you need for reliable installations. We have extensive production capabilities for spiral duct in our Pittsburgh facility. From standard-length spiral duct to custom-built products and accessories, we're ready to help you take your projects to the next level. We deliver as far as 200 miles outside of Pittsburgh! Not sure if we'll deliver to your area? Give us a call or contact us here!
Spiral Air Duct in Pittsburgh - Available for Pick Up or Delivery
The spiral HVAC duct products at HMF Duct are available in regular galvanized, galvanneal (Paint Grip) and double-beaded varieties. We have several options available for spiral duct fabrication:
- Diameters: Galvanized and galvanneal versions come in diameters from 4-40 inches, while the double-beaded version has diameters from 10-38 inches.
- Length: Ducts are available in standard 10-foot lengths, but we can also custom-cut lengths from 12 inches up to 20 feet.
- Coating: We offer powder coating in a variety of colors.
- Insulation: Internal Insulation thicknesses can be 1 inch, 1 1/2 inches or 2 inches.
- Fittings: We can create gasketed or flanged spiral duct fittings in our Pittsburgh facility. Fittings from 4-20 inches come standard with a gasketed connection. For 22 to 40 inches, we offer flanged fittings with an optional outer ring for quick installation. Flange connection is also available for smaller diameters.
No matter the configuration, all of our spiral duct is fabricated to meet or exceed the 2005 standards from the Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association (SMACNA). We use G90 galvanized or galvannealed steel in 22-28 gauge options. The galvannealed steel is great if you are looking for a matte finish or want to paint your spiral.
We also carry a range of accessories to make setup easy. From stamped and gored 90- and 45-degree elbows to reducers, couplers, saddle tabs and Gripple for hanging, we have you covered.
Our Spiral HVAC Fittings & Products
Available in Galvanized & Paint Grip
Galvanized Spiral Pipe
Spiral Gored Elbow
Paint Grip Spiral
Spiral Gored Angle
Spiral Damper Sleeve
Spiral Curved Register
Spiral Saddle Tap
Spiral End Caps
Spiral Bell Mouth
Spiral Flange & Over ring
The Advantages of Spiral Duct
When selecting and installing ductwork, the two main options are rectangular or spiral duct. Many facilities in and around Pittsburgh use spiral ductwork due to its range of advantages:
- Less leaking: Thanks to the shape of the joints, spiral duct typically experience less leakage. This design can help keep heating, cooling and filtering costs low while preventing adverse effects on indoor air quality.
- Less noise: Spiral duct has lower pressure drops and a rigid design that helps them create less noise.
- Easier to insulate: Because they're stiffer, it's easier to apply insulation to spiral duct.
- Easier to clean: Spiral duct are also easier to clean with cost-effective methods.
Installing spiral ductwork can be a powerful choice for your HVAC system, and the experts at HMF Duct are ready to set you up with the right solution.
Does Spiral Duct Need To Be Insulated?
This can change depending on the situation, but usually, you don't need to insulate spiral duct if the return pulls air from the same height. Insulating ductwork will ensure the air that flows through your system will maintain the same temperature without leaks.
Spiral Duct Suspension with a Standard Hanger
Request Spiral Ductwork Pricing from Hennemuth Today
HMF Duct is your trusted spiral duct manufacturer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and our knowledgeable team is happy to help you source the perfect spiral ductwork for your next project. We know the ins and outs of spiral duct and are available every step of the way to answer questions and assist with the development or purchase of your materials.
To get your project started with off-the-shelf and custom spiral duct in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas, reach out to a pro today or request a quote! We'll help with spiral ductwork pricing for your next project.